How to upload drawing to facebook

SRSawmills

Thank you for your reply! Yes, i did that by going to "Publish To Web" and converted to JPEG, but the drawing becomes blurry and difficult to read as i zoom in. Same problem i got by just copying and pasting it to FB. Rgds.

Why don't you print it to PDF file format. That should make the drawing come out clear and sharp.

Have you actually tried this? I'm at work, so I cannot test it, but everything I've read says it is not possible to upload a pdf to Facebook.

One of these options might work though: http://shmuelhoffmansblog.com/2012/06/19/how-to-post-a-pdf-to-your-facebook-page/

The best quality would be to plot to PDF, then import into a raster editor such as Photoshop or gIMP, then Save As a *.TIFF using the ZIP compression algorithm, which can then be uploaded to Facebook as a high-res image. Although, Facebook still compresses any image you upload, so there will still be some level of artifacts messing up the image. If image quality or higher resolution is not of concern, then a simple screen shot from a Plot Preview window into Paint would work too.

The real secret is to use a pixel resized plot window with fit this forces the pixel ratio to go up played with this problem for hours. I use something like a sheet size of 4000x3500 @ 200dpi

By the time you find the resolution you want to display as an image you'll see that Face Book will tell you the file size is too large, and either crop it or not accept it.