How to use that code?

4o4osan

Hi everybody,

Normally I use lisp to achieve my goals in Civil3D, but sometimes that language is not enough.

I am trying to switch on/off enable/disable the surface build settings, but unfortunately the setting for "use maximum angle" is not listed in the surface definition while using vlisp.

I found a code which could probably help me to solve my problem ( maybe with some modifications )

http://adndevblog.typepad.com/infrastructure/2014/12/change-surface-style-with-civil-3d-api.html

The problem is that I do not know how to load it in Civil3D:(

Is that a vba code or is something else?

I do not have any knowledge in programming except in Lisp

Edited by 4o4osan

Hi everybody,

After downloading visual studio c# and VB, watching videos, reading manuals, web sites, forums and blogs .... I think i need some help.

The only thing I want make is to disable the "Use maximum angle" and "Use maximum triangle length" definition options after user selection of a TIN surface.

The "Use maximum triangle length" I can make it with lisp, but the other setting is not listed and not changeable with lisp.

I hoped that those settings are easily reachable with vba or c#, but if I have to spent one more month in figuring out how to make it will be worthless.

So I kindly request if anybody can make a command, dll or anything which is doing the simple things mentioned above and can be loaded and reached with a command in civil3D 2013. Any help will be highly appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance:)