Which program to work with VB.net ?

Michaels

Fantastic Work BlackBox

OMG . You did all that work for me ? how great and generous person you are ! :thumbsup: :notworthy:

I will follow your guidance when I get back home very soon .

Mann many thanks .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michaels

• BlackBox

• dbroada

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic Work BlackBox

OMG . You did all that work for me ? how great and generous person you are ! :thumbsup: :notworthy:

I will follow your guidance when I get back home very soon .

Mann many thanks .

That is kind of you to say; it really wasn't but a few minutes time, thanks to SnagIt, let's just hope that it helps! Haha

Cheers

Thank you so much , that works like a charm :thumbsup:

I think I encountered this message before but did not change any of these changes that guide me to .

Why now I have the plugs-in under the web tab and not under Visual Basic or even C# ? have a look at post number 17

Where did you get that plus-in for AutoCAD 2015 ?

I am asking you this cause I have a friend facing the same issue with AutoCAD 2014 .

Many thanks

Thank you so much , that works like a charm :thumbsup:

I think I encountered this message before but did not change any of these changes that guide me to .

You're welcome; I'm happy to help.

Why now I have the plugs-in under the web tab and not under Visual Basic or even C# ? have a look at post number 17

I *think* you're asking why yours shows 'web' node above 'Autodesk' (unlike mine)?

First, your 'Autodesk' node _is_ under Visual [basic/C#]; if you collapse Visual Basic (as shown in your image from Post #17), 'Autodesk' node is hidden (because it's under Visual Basic, etc..)

Second, mine does not show 'web', etc. because I simply didn't install all of the available components for Visual Studio during my installation, for the expediency of this quick demonstration. Having the 'web' related project templates doesn't have any affect on the AutoCAD .NET Wizard at all.

Where did you get that plus-in for AutoCAD 2015 ?

I am asking you this cause I have a friend facing the same issue with AutoCAD 2014 .

I *think* you're asking why only the "AutoCAD 2015 * plug-in" is available, and where to find the "AutoCAD 2014 * plug-in"...?

That's easy, Visual Studio 2013 is 'smart' enough to only show you project templates that are compatible with the current .NET Framework selected - simply change the dropdown selection (above "AutoCAD 2015 * plug-in") from ".NET Framework 4.5" to ".NET Framework 4.0", and the "AutoCAD 2014 * plug-in" will become available. :thumbsup:

Cheers

I *think* you're asking why yours shows 'web' node above 'Autodesk' (unlike mine)?

That's right .

First, your 'Autodesk' node _is_ under Visual [basic/C#]; if you collapse Visual Basic (as shown in your image from Post #17), 'Autodesk' node is hidden (because it's under Visual Basic, etc..

It's not there , just under the web node and that 's why I am asking you about this .

I *think* you're asking why only the "AutoCAD 2015 * plug-in" is available, and where to find the "AutoCAD 2014 * plug-in"...?

That's right .

That's easy, Visual Studio 2013 is 'smart' enough to only show you project templates that are compatible with the current .NET Framework selected - simply change the dropdown selection (above "AutoCAD 2015 * plug-in") from ".NET Framework 4.5" to ".NET Framework 4.0", and the "AutoCAD 2014 * plug-in" will become available. :thumbsup:

I will inform him about this :)

This question may seems stupid one . What's the use of the Autocad plug-in ? I have seen some videos on the youtube not using it and just using the ObjectARX reference .

I have downloaded the .NET wizard and I don't know what is the use of it even :cry: ?

Many thanks BB :)