I need LISP to delete unused layer.

afrazawan

dear friends im looking for any tool who will help me to delete unused layer.

suppose i have one dwg. i want to keep only used layer all other want to delete from my drawing plz help me

Usually that means there are still entities on the layers. You cannot purge layers with entities. Have you tried doing a "select all" on one of the layers to be purged?

A layer may contains object that weren't currently visible in drawing (i.e. entities in a block definition) and this may prevent it being purged.

There is also the LAYDEL command, but please be very carreful since will remove it along its entire content.

Maybe the "unwanted" layers are on blocks or nested blocks.

Use Layerwalk to find your "unwanted" layers and make sure your blocks are all on Layer 0.

You can google for Fixblock.lsp as well.

Your info says CIV3d try as hard as you like purge will not work you can though remove unwanted styles this then allows Purge to work. Look for Ribbon, Manage, Purge styles