Dynamic Block - strech issue

Verbrugghe

Dear all,

After venturing into the world of dynamic blocks a few weeks ago, I came across an issue I can't seem to solve. Please see the file attached to see what I what to achieve:

Stretch.dwg

I have a cabinet of certain width, with 2 doors. I want to change trim distance left and right. So to do that I attached two parameters with stretch actions. However I want the doors always equal when I enter two different trim dimensions.

I tried to add a third linear parameter which is chained to trim 1 and 2, with an action that has distance multiplier 0.5, but I get the strangest results.

I would welcome any and all replies to solve this issue. I am using Autocad 2014.

Many thanks,

Pv

Just add in another stretch action to the middle of the doors that works from your left and right trim parameters ( setting them to 0.5 multiplier) they shouldn't need chaining, thats only for when you start linking parameters together

Stretch.dwg