OTRACK Intersection - AutoCAD 2015

cgv

Hi,

I've recently started having a problem with my OTRACK settings in AutoCAD 2015. All of a sudden my OTRACK will not snap to the apparent intersection points of another tracking line. My OSNAP settings have intersection and apparent intersection turned on.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Are you able to see the Tracking Vector from both Tracking points at the same time, or is only one active at a time. If you can't get them both to appear, then it's likely the objects you're trying to track from are at different elevations. The only way to OTrack to an intersection is when there's a physical Intersection

OTrack.gif

Post a screenshot and a sample drawing if you need additional help.

Ah, Nestly. Good guy. That gif you posted is not bad and explains why I wasn't able to snap to the intersection.

For some reason, I was always under the impression that OTRACK would snap to an apparent intersections no matter what elevation differences there were. Is this not a variable or something?

Thanks.

Nestly,

I have just tested this in a new drawing and AutoCAD shows the 2 vectors and intersection point, even when on different elevations (see picture).

Seems to be something within the drawing affecting this.

Example.jpg