Dynamic Block and Chained Rotate Actions

larry71

I have created a hinged truss that has a support leg attached to the top chord that will swing into place when the top chord is lifted into position. What I'm trying to do is when the top chord is rotated into the up position, the support rotates down and just the opposite when the top chord is lowered. I have been able to get them to rotate individually, but haven't had any luck getting them to work in one action. The truss top chord rotates from 0 to 14 and the support leg rotates 0 to 90 and they both have different base points. Does anybody have an idea of how I can do this? Or a link to some reading material that might help me. I've read through the help files and all but I'm still confused. This is my first time dealing with Dynamic blocks and I have a lot to learn from what I'm seeing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Larry