Any online tutorial for managing/creating print styles?

sinergy

Ask your questions here are you just after thick/thin and simple colour ? Start with Plot pick top right little Icon ctb and see the settings for your current CTB file change but save as something else.

Thanks.

Well first of all I'd like to learn if one decides the scheme to be used before starting to draw or you can set it up after you have started drafting. This would mean knowing in advance all the types of lines and colors that one may want to use, which means that there might be already standards for drawing certain kind of things that one may want to follow (or not)

If I decide the configuration of a particular print style once I have made a drawing, will changing the default settings have an effect on what has been drafted?

Thanks

Edited by sinergy

Hi

right now DraftSight. I just put Autocad 2006 because I could not see any option for SolidWorks/Draftsight and autocad 2006 is the first CAD software I started using

Cheers

Hi

I'd like to learn how to create print styles for my drawings. Are there any free resources/tutorials available on-line?

Thanks

Did you bother to check the Dassault Systemes website > Support & Services > Resource Center?

http://www.3ds.com/products-services/draftsight-cad-software/support-services/

Have you posted your question to the DraftSight forum via the Community? Join here...

https://iam.3ds.com/service/social/?redirect=aHR0cHM6Ly9zd3ltLjNkcy5jb20v#community:70