Unused Styles

EMFabNC

Hello All!

I believe I am ready for my first question as this is something that has been driving me crazy! I grabbed some line work that a friend drew up for my last week. Of course I opened his .dwg, ctrl c and ctrl v right into my drawing.

Now I have 12 Styles that I do not use...however, I can not delete them because its saying that that are in use. I deleted his line work, purged, audit, and wblocked the whole drawing, nothing is working. How in the world do I get rid of those not really used styles? I tried to attach the .dwg three times and all three times it failed. I can send it to someone if they PM an email address.

Thanks for the help!

Ha!! I found something that worked. What I did was I dxfout, opened the dxf. Then purged, and purged, and purged, then saved as .dwg. Open the .dwg and no more bogus styles, linetypes, and shapes!