Interface/Behaviour Question

Behemothrex

Hey Gents,

It's been a while since I posted mainly because I have been doing well with my studies and have not had any major issues.

I am almost done with my course on Inventor but an odd thing has occurred and I cannot figure out how to fix it.

When I first started using inventor when I would select start 2d sketch and then pick a plane, Inventor would automatically change my view to looking directly at that plane head on, ala AutoCad.

Now 30 drawings later whenever I start a drawing and select a plane it doesn't change, I can change it using the view cube but was just wondering why it has stopped changing on its own.

I have looked all over the interface settings, which I have never changed, and I can't find anything.

So here I am looking for one of my Yoda compatriots to clue me in what am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!