MEP Piping Workspace.

hands

I am going through the MEP 2012 Documentation. I am trying to set piping system display definitions. In the manual the workspace drop down menu shows a workspace called piping. When i click the work spaces drop down menu I do not have a piping(only) option. I can see mechanical pipe by size and plumbing(plus other disciplines, ie. elec. standard, mep 2 line etc.)

My end goal or problem is while modeling i can not see 2 line rendering of my project. I have 3 viewports open, and want 2 of them to show a 3d representation of what im doing, and only get single line representation. The visual styles are changed in the 2 view ports.

Please let me know if more information needed to solve this issue.

I am not sure if this is a student version limitation. I posted on the autodesk forum asking.

Edit. The workspace settings solved. Working on my 3d views.

Sounds like perhaps you're looking at the Display Configuration, not Workspace.

Thank you nestly

I got the display the way i want for the moment. I can still use any advice for any one who would like to chime in.