Strange annotation

joao56777

Good afternoon,

Why that annotation is not correct by the measurement that i made in autocad.

Look any annotation have different value than the annotation previously put by the client. Please see the drawning

Could you explain me how can i change?

l_269.dwg

You say you are using AutoCad 2014. Why does my AutoCad tell me the drawing was not created by a licensed copy of AutoCad? You had to have saved it in order to upload it so I might guess your copy of AutoCad is not licensed.

You are on your own until more information is forthcoming.

The drawing is 1/5th full size (as noted by the 1:5 scale in the Titleblock)

Scale everything (titleblock and all) by 5X to make it full size again.

The drawing is 1/5th full size (as noted by the 1:5 scale in the Titleblock)

Scale everything (titleblock and all) by 5X to make it full size again.

What a dumb, i'm sorry... My fault, and thanks for your answer

You say you are using AutoCad 2014. Why does my AutoCad tell me the drawing was not created by a licensed copy of AutoCad? You had to have saved it in order to upload it so I might guess your copy of AutoCad is not licensed.

You are on your own until more information is forthcoming.

I have received the code, but a i cant activate the product. How can i do it? Thanks

Normally the authorization code is downloaded via the Internet when one clicks on the "Activate Now" button.

How did you receive your code? In an email or over the phone? Perhaps a third option?

Normally the authorization code is downloaded via the Internet when one clicks on the "Activate Now" button.

How did you receive your code? In an email or over the phone? Perhaps a third option?

I have the student version from autodesk students.

You should have received a confirmation email from Autodesk with the Product Key and Serial number. If you have an internet connection, Product should activate automatically after you've entered those in the Activation screen. If you didn't receive the email for some reason, you should be able to log into your Autodesk Student account and retrieve this information.

Contact Autodesk, seems there was some bugs with activating the 2014 Student, one involving Internet Explorer 10 and few other bugs.

What exactly is the message you receive when trying to activate?

Are you following all the procedures for installation? Anti-Virus off, UAC off?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/install-configure/single-computer-installation/stand-alone-installation

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/activate-register/online-activation-registration