Context menu options for editing x-refs

jasonbro7

FYI, it is customary to ask a new question in a new thread, even if it is related. Do not repost it though. A mod will be along to start a new topic with your post.

Nestly- I have seem to lost my clipboard and my context menu options for editing x-refs. Any idea how to get this back?

Have you checked your right click settings?

FYI, it is customary to ask a new question in a new thread, even if it is related. Do not repost it though. A mod will be along to start a new topic with your post.

Is it only the right click context menu for xrefs?

Do you get a different right click menu when clicking on a line vs an MTEXT?

Well my whole right click menu got messed up. The clipboard is gone and the only thing I can do when I click an x-ref is open up the x-ref manager instead of being able to open it or edit it in-place. All my right click settings are fine. I think something got screwed up in the CUI. I just don't know how to re-add them or restore it without a complete re-install.

First, make sure Noun/Verb selection is enabled (PICKFIRST = 1)

From your description, it's still difficult to tell whether contextual right click menus are working or not for other object types. Perhaps you could post a few screenshot showing the default Right click menu, the right click menu for MTEXT, and finally the right click menu for Xref

If you really think things are messed up, Reset AutoCAD to default, is less dramatic than a repair/reinstall, just be aware that it will still remove user customizations.

right click menus.jpg