Ac 2013 student version

doncwe

I'm not sure why you would want a white background, but simply open your OPTIONS dialog, go to the Display tab and click on the "Colors" button. From there you can change the "2D Model Space" color to whatever you want.

Color.jpg

One problem with a white background is light colors, like yellow for example, do not display well. Are you color blind? I worked with an engineer who was and he used a white background and assigned all layers the color black.

I'm not sure why you would want a white background....

Same reason they make vanilla and chocolate iced cream.

One problem with a white background is light colors, like yellow for example, do not display well

Goes both ways... dark colors don't show up that well on a dark, namely Color5 (Blue)

I don't care what color the dress is but it is ugly. :(

@ Cad64 As for my model space background, working with maps and Map3D with all the different styles and themes (roadways, parcels, etc) I like the color white so I can see what it will look like printed out.

the problem we find when others have used black back grounds to design their work is they use yellows lights greens etc etc which show up great while working on black back ground but when printing their work in colour they dont show up, so i tend to use white back ground then if the colour is not a good choice i change it to a colour that shows up good on a white back ground when printed.