dimension lisp

raskoln

Whatever happened to words like "please" and "thank you"? I get a little miffed when someone demands something like they are totally entitled to it and it's our fault if they 1) don't get it in the time frame they want it and 2) if it isn't done for free.

Whatever happened to words like "please" and "thank you"?

Differences in International Culture, and language barrier.

But in response to the original request, I would say that you do not need a lisp. You need draftsmanship.

:rofl:

Add some patience .

Tharwat has added some sort of humour

:rofl:

What? No magic button solution?:o You mean someone is going to have to do something manually. Heaven forbid.:shock:

:lol:

my $0.05

red dimansion:

command qdim (quick dimension)?

blue dimension

command dimordinate ?

Isn't there a lisp routine posted here at CADTutor for ordinate dimensioning? Not sure why anyone would need two sets of dimensions for what is seen in the posted image.

Isn't there a lisp routine posted here at CADTutor for ordinate dimensioning? Not sure why anyone would need two sets of dimensions for what is seen in the posted image.

as we can see many OPs have many different weird requests/ideas,

i appreciate if ideas are useful because i could also learn if solved by other sifu :)