Practice construction documents?

hands

Ive been searching and having a hard time finding a full set of sample commercial construction documents.

Could anybody point me in the right direction?

I would imagine that finding a full set would be difficult. Breaking it down to the individual types should yield better results. I could not give you a full set without permission from the Architectural, Structural, and Civil firms, as well as my employer. If you need a cohesive set with all trades, your best bet would be to contact the owners of a building as they own the documents and could release an entire set to you.

I would imagine that finding a full set would be difficult. Breaking it down to the individual types should yield better results. I could not give you a full set without permission from the Architectural, Structural, and Civil firms, as well as my employer. If you need a cohesive set with all trades, your best bet would be to contact the owners of a building as they own the documents and could release an entire set to you.

Thanks rob. I figured this would be the case. Im going to try get my google on some more. I reached out to a couple of personal contacts as well. I would like to find a complicated hvac contract drawing of a MER in a commercial building.

... and now you are looking for something that is a bit more reasonable. You should have no problems with that. If not, let us know and someone should be able to help you out.