history of an autocad file

Rashis

hi guyzz...

am working in a designing firm with AutoCad 2014 ... 25 men working at same time mostly using xrefs ..... so ..my question is .... is there any chance to know what happened on my file yesterday ... who worked with it... what changes they made .....etc ... I mean a how to know the complete work history of an Auto Cad file..

.... thank you experts ....:)

Edited by Rashis

Well there is LOGFILEMODE but I don't know how much it can actually track. Anyway, what the heck would you do with all that information anyway? Think of the time you'd waste just reading it rather than being productive unless of course you are in management. Everyone knows that "managers" don't do anything all day but drink coffee, text and track their 401k. Then it's time for a two hour lunch!:lol:

Time tracking software like this...http://www.cadstudio.cz/jobtime

What about AutoDesk Vault?

Edited by ReMark

Thanks for the shout out SLW210

CadTempo will keep a history of each person that works on a drawing, when, and for how long. It does not keep a change log. Rashis, If you have specific questions about CadTempo please PM or email me to avoid cluttering the forum.

wooow..... you have some serious and dangerous point of view........ anyway ... Thanks Remark.... I will disturb you again....:twisted: