Origin point

silk

Or Paste to Original Coordinates.

Summary

The objects copied to the Clipboard are pasted into the current drawing at the same coordinates used in the original drawing.

This command functions only when the Clipboard contains AutoCAD data from a drawing other than the current drawing.

Copy with basepoint doesn't work between files... How can I set USC same in every drawing?

It most certainly does. I use it every day just about.

Then stop what you are doing.

Are all service packs installed? No? Get them and install them. Yes? Maybe your installation is in need of a REPAIR.

How can I set USC same in every drawing?

This wasn't in the post when I responded to it.

It's the UCS and you do it with the UCS command. If you are not changing it on purpose, I would suggest you make sure it is wet to "World" in both files.

Copy with basepoint doesn't work between files... How can I set USC same in every drawing?

the clipboard (copy with basepoint) should be working. Try restarting your autoCad program to empty the clipboard, then try it again.

My CAD crashes when trying to use copy with basepoint.
Why didn't you add that to the statement that copy with basepoint doesn't work? Now there are a handful of responses not relevant to that.

What about Paste to Original Coordinates?

Sounds like a computer or software problem then.

When does it crash, when copying or pasting?

This could be from a conflict of some sort with the objects that are being copied.

Yes copy with base point works i use it often and is one one my best command.

Altough i do remember that copy was an issue with customized menus loaded along with lisp routines by the dozen when microsoft office outlook prior to 2010 was running at the same time as cad, did a few cad updates and the issue was resolved.

hth