Adding C sharp AutoCAD templates.

muck

I have a machine with AutoCAD 2013 on it and VB.net 2010 express with Autocad templates.

I have 2010 C sharp express on it but the AutoCAD templates are not installed.

C sharp was install afterwards. How do I install AutoCAD templates on it.

I tried to rerun Net wizard but I get install error.

Thank you,

I have a machine with AutoCAD 2013 on it and VB.net 2010 express with Autocad templates.

I have 2010 C sharp express on it but the AutoCAD templates are not installed.

C sharp was install afterwards. How do I install AutoCAD templates on it.

I tried to rerun Net wizard but I get install error.

Thank you,

It's admittedly been a long time since I used Visual Studio 2010 Express, but *IF* memory serves, it only compiled to .NET 3.5 Framework... AutoCAD 2013 take .NET 4.0 Framework (unless _everything_ you're doing in your .NET app uses older Framework versions?).

As for installing the ObjectARX SDK, and AutoCAD .NET Wizard, this thread may be of use.

Cheers

It's admittedly been a long time since I used Visual Studio 2010 Express, but *IF* memory serves, it only compiled to .NET 3.5 Framework... AutoCAD 2013 take .NET 4.0 Framework (unless _everything_ you're doing in your .NET app uses older Framework versions?).

As for installing the ObjectARX SDK, and AutoCAD .NET Wizard, this thread may be of use.

Cheers

my VS#C 2010 Express compiles up to NET 4.0. and prompts for installing more, if willing to...

my VS#C 2010 Express compiles up to NET 4.0. and prompts for installing more, if willing to...

Thanks for clarifying; I must be confusing it with VS 2008.