AutoCAD remembering old lisp files

Lee Chu Chu

Hello, for some reason, when I start up a new session of AutoCAD, it seems to have remembered old lisp files that I don't want it to load. They are still on the server because not everyone has the new lisp files yet so it still needs to exist but I need AutoCAD to forget or disconnect itself from the path of the old lisp files. Any ways or anything I can edit such that AutoCAD will forget about the old files? I'm running AutoCAD 2015.

Run the command appload -> briefcase ( Contents ) -> Remove the unneeded lisp files/programs to be auto-loaded .

Or maybe , if you have your lisp routines in acaddoc.slp you need to filter them as per your requirements .

I have checked on both of those already but I haven't found those old lisp files in there. For some reason, AutoCAD just remembers the old lisp files even when the support file path that points to the lisp file doesn't even exist.

Any program can't run without a permission from the user , so just check out more closely into your computer and specially into your Autocad program .