help me, i cannot start autocad 2013

black_coffee

daer all.

i have a problem. i cannot start autocad. when i click shortcut Autocad on desktop. it run loading then auto close, not report ?? how to fix it? Thank all

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• black_coffee

• RobDraw

• Dana W

Have you changed anything in the start up menu, i,e msconfig of run ccleaner etc and removed start up entries like autocad sync?

Are you trying to start it from the autocad exe or a dwg?

Have you tried stopping then restartng your print spooler in services?

Gazza

daer REMARK , yes, its a new installation of autocad 2013, i use windows 8,

I think you forgot to answer ReMark's other question:

Where did you obtain your copy of AutoCAD 2013?

AutoCAD 2013 installed on a Windows 8 system also requires the installation of AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 2. Did you do that as well?

AutoCAD 2013 installed on a Windows 8 system also requires the installation of AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 2. Did you do that as well?

sr everybody. I was dowloaded cad2013 on internet, but not link of microsoft. i was installed service pack 2 update, but autocad not start. My window is not copyright of microsoft. i crack window by tool.

Oh, I see, you are using a cracked version of both Windows and AutoCAD and you are having some problems. Is that correct?

Oh, I see, you are using a cracked version of both Windows and AutoCAD and you are having some problems. Is that correct?

yes, :D i using cracked of windows and autocad. :( i cracked autocad succeed but it is not start.

Well isn't that dandy. Guess what? I can't help and I doubt anyone else here will likely volunteer to help you either. Why? Because CADTutor does not support the use of illegal software. Bottom line: you reap what you sow. Sorry.

Well isn't that dandy. Guess what? I can't help and I doubt anyone else here will likely volunteer to help you either. Why? Because CADTutor does not support the use of illegal software. Bottom line: you reap what you sow. Sorry.

sr remark :) i have just use copyright,today. but autocad is not start? i changed resolution but its not start.Or 32bit--> 16bit color??????

I'm not inclined to believe you.

It does not matter if you are running a 32-bit or a 64-bit system as the minimum system requirements for display resolution remain the same at 1,024 x 768 with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended).

:nono: That cracked illegal copy of AutoCad comes complete with a shedload of trojans and viruses!!! Enjoy...

This ^^^

Regardless of our inclination to help you, there really isn't much anyone here CAN do for you now. Pirated software seldom functions properly and as noted, probably has infested your computer with who knows what.

:) thank all. im sr, my english is bad,:) i used copyright of company , but its not run, then i install autocad 2014 replace autocad 2013 and succeed. i think win8 support for cad13 is bad, or my computer. in my place, use copyright of acad very difficult. its very expensive with individual :) face value of money diferent .1 USD multilicative money of our country :) so individual want use copyright very difficult. THANK ALL. You helped me.

So it is OK in your country to steal a piece of software because you cannot afford to buy it (too expensive)? What about cars? If the car you want is too expensive do you steal that too? Why is it OK to steal software? There are a couple of free AutoCAD type (clones) CAD programs such as nanoCAD and DraftSight. There are also some very good low cost CAD programs such as Bricscad (another AutoCAD clone). If anything I said helped you it was purely unintended and I mean that sincerely.