• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ikqdrum

• ReMark

• rkent

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the User's Guide for AutoCAD LT 2004 and the only toggles shown on the Status Bar are Snap, Grid, Ortho, Polar, OSnap, LWT and Model. Is that what you have? All those options are covered here....

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/sizing-up-the-autocad-2005-status-bar.html

I don't see how you could have had something akin to dynamic input back in 2002. Could you have been using a custom lisp program or possibly an add-on program that provided additional functionality?

Once again I forget we're talking about LT. Lisp was not an option unless an add-on program had been used.

yes, that is all I show...

as far as the other stuff, yes that is possible. that office was a cluster also, we had 4 versions of cad there.... just once i'd love to work in a normal environment!

thanx for your help!!!!

2015LT has Dynamic Input. With LT open look to the very far right lower corner, pick on the three horizontal bars icon. Find Dynamic Input in the list that pops up and check it off. Now look at the icons below, there is one about the 3rd or 4th from the Left, looks like a little plus sign and a solid bar below it. Hover over that and it will tell you it is Dynamic input. Pick on it to turn it on.

You may want to have autocomplete on, type INPUTSEARCHOPTIONS and pick the box for AutoComplete. Now when you type a portion of a command or sysvar it will show up, explore the other options in that dialog.