Razer Nostromo

zaphod

do any of you use a device similar to this?

I recently got one and I find it to be extremely useful in autocad.

I had borrowed one from a friend for testing the option for a left handed zoom wheel, after hours of zooming in and out of a large 3D layout, before the end of the day i had every button programed as a keyboard or mouse function, example (CTRL + SHIFT + C), or a self-contained macro. With 6 profiles that have 8 keymaps each, this gamers toy has already proven to me it is worth every cent I spent, around $60 used including shipping.

Razer.PNG

• 2 months later...

Yes. I love Razer products. a list of the razer products I use are

Razer Naga 2014

Razer Anasi Keyboard

Razer Orb Weaver Stealth keypad

I even have the Razer Vespula Mouse Mat

I am pretty sure I am one of the very few people to have this many razer products just for work. Just for AutoCAD. lol but I love them. I utilize every single button on a daily basis on the naga and the anasi's extra keys.

the orbweaver i utilize very much but i do not have everysingle button assigned yet (i just bought it recently) but i know i will fill all the buttons with custom macros soon.

the mouse mat looks sweet and also has a cushion for your wrist. yes i could have bought a cheap normal cushion mouse mat but i just had to buy the razer one just to complete the set and make my desk look like I'm about to play a professional Gaming World tournament.

I like that mouse, I might get one.

I only have about 4 keymaps filled in completly, I just add buttons/macros as needed on some keymaps. I was looking at the orb weaver, but i really wanted the scroll wheel.

People watch me in awe when I use my nostromo and speed through commands, you know you have reached true laziness when you write a macro to run a lisp file. :D

my desk

5-21-15 001.jpg