How can i do weld in the drawnig attached

joao56777

A weldment is done in an assembly - you have a part.

You have two parts in one part file - in the real world this is an assembly of two parts.

Your holes are the wrong size - there is no material for the thread. The fasteners will not engage any threads.

Use Tapped Hole features to create threaded holes. The Thread feature is for external cylinders.

What happened to the dimensions on Sketch1?

Have you installed all Service Packs and Updates for your version of Inventor?

Weld Bead.PNG

A weldment is done in an assembly - you have a part.

You have two parts in one part file - in the real world this is an assembly of two parts.

Your holes are the wrong size - there is no material for the thread. The fasteners will not engage any threads.

Use Tapped Hole features to create threaded holes. The Thread feature is for external cylinders.

What happened to the dimensions on Sketch1?

Have you installed all Service Packs and Updates for your version of Inventor?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53321[/ATTACH]

Hi,

No, i have not instaled any patch.

Thanks for the thread advice. But, in the back of the drawning that you attached, have too, 2 sides that need to be weld. And inventor gave me an error...

I don't see new attachment here?

In the same drawning, please orbit the object and you'll see that miss wel in the edges.

In the same drawning, please orbit the object and you'll see that miss wel in the edges.

I don't see new attachment here.

Why would I look at the same "drawing" (actually a drawing is 2D) - model, or in this case, assembly is more proper term.

You did not attach your assembly here. As far as I know - you didn't understand anything I wrote in my first response.

If you don't understand my instructions - you will need to state specifically what you don't understand.