Publish sends to two different plotters?

Rhayes

When I run my Publish command. I change the top dwg to print to the correct plotter. Then select all and match so they all will print to the same plotter.

However the top sheet come out fine the others go to a different plotter???

When I run my Publish command. I change the top dwg to print to the correct plotter. Then select all and match so they all will print to the same plotter.

However the top sheet come out fine the others go to a different plotter???

Check page setup if a plotter was set for each page then the publish command will send it to the assign plotter if that option is selected in the publish dialog setting and it will send it to the plotter named in the page setup.

hth

r

That is the problem I am having. I set the publish option to plot to plotter named in the page setup. I highlight all the dwg's and match it to the top so they all say to plot to the same plotter and only the top sheet goes to the one I set all others go to a different plotter???

What you have said sounds correct but you must be missing something.

Is this a named page set-up or the default one?

Have you tried other methods that worked?

This is a Named page set-up. I have other user getting the same issue. Only way I get around it is to print each tab one at a time.

That's it?

Try this:

Make a page set-up in a separate file and import it into publisher and assign it to all the sheets.

Or this:

Assign the page set-up(s) that are printing correctly to every layout and not change them in publisher.