Insert circles at each corner/intersection. Need help.

general marko

can someone help me with a lisp routine that inserts circles at every intersection of a polyline/series of line including its endpoint. thank you very much in advance. :)

:)........

@pBe: A lisp routine sir that will ask for the diameter.

@Lee Mac: The link was good sir but it's not just what i meant. Im going to post a picture, I can't really explain it. (sorry :) ) Thanks in advance my masters.

The figure below is a polyline. Is it possible to have a lisp routine that will insert circles at each corner of the polygon (formed by a closed polyline) upon clicking it?

help man.png

@pBe: A lisp routine sir that will ask for the diameter.

@Lee Mac: The link was good sir but it's not just what i meant. Sorry, im not really good in explaining.

I hope this explanation will do. A lisp routine that will insert circles at each corner (intersections and endpoints) of a polygon (formed by a closed polyline/or closed line) upon selecting that closed polyline/ or those lines. Thanks in advance my masters.

Thanks for the help and support mr Lee and mr pBe. But i think you don't get what i mean (sorry, im not good at explaining). I'll attach a picture so I can explain it further. thanks :)

The picture attached herewith is a closed polyline. The lisp routine that I need is that when you click that polyline/or closed polyline, it will insert circles at its intersections and endpoints. The diameter of the circle would depend on the user, so the routine will ask for its diameter/radius. Also if possible, it is applicable to lines. can you help me with this master Lee and master pBe? Thank you so much again. w3hh4vmz5

help_man.jpg

Another way this code returns all the co-ords of a pline so you can then add your circle see last line in code.

Code removed see next page for final version

Edited by BIGAL

so this is the picture of what will the lisp routine will do. By selecting a closed polyline, the lisp will insert circles at its intersection including its end points. The user will define the diameter/radius of the circle. I also hope that this will be applicable to lines or series of lines. Thanks once again :)

help man.png

Wow on line try this it is not tested no cad at moment

;original code by Jow Burke Autodesk forum
(defun c:circonpline ( / Y ptlist nlist pt rad)
(defun massoc (key alist / x nlist)
(foreach x alist
(if (eq key (car x))
(setq nlist (cons (cdr x) nlist))
)
)
(reverse nlist)
) ;end
(setq ptlist (massoc 10 (entget(car(entsel "pick pline")))))
(setq rad (getreal "\nEnter radius"))
(setq len (length ptlist))
(setq Y 0)

(repeat len
(setq pt (nth Y ptlist))
(Command "circle" pt Rad)
(setq Y (+ Y 1))
)
)
(c:circonpline)

Edited by BIGAL

Thanks mr BIGAL, but im confused, should I combine the first and second code you posted? Don't know the final code. sorry, just started learning. :(

yah, thanks BIGAL, the code worked. But can I ask you one more favor, I want that the lisp will function after typing in the commandline the command "circonpline". The thing is, when I load this lisp routine, it will automatically run the lisp routine. Can you help me again with this? Thanks again sir BIGAL. :)

mr BIGAL, I've already edited the lisp for what I want. Luckily I got it. Thanks again for the code. :D

regards

marko

We do something similar but in one go over multiple plines, this can be added pretty easy so only need 1 run let me know or have a go yourself using SSGET