Plan Region Causing Error When Syncing

Epicurwin

I made a plan region to create a new view range for a portion of a plan view. It worked great but when I tried syncing to the central I got this error, "Multiple Spaces are in the same enclosed region. The correct area and perimeter will be assigned to one Space and the others will display "Redundant Space." You should separate the regions, delete the extra Spaces, or move them into different regions." When I deleted the region and synced it worked properly. I thought plan regions were specific to views why would they cause errors with spaces someone else made in different views?

Edit: Now it has the same error without the region maybe it isn't related but I don't think I did anything with these spaces.

Edit 2: Somehow we had the spaces duplicated and it was under our workset but I have no idea how it happened.

Edited by Epicurwin
New information