Generate Lot/Polygon Data to table Help. Mr. Lee, pBe, BIGAL. Need help once more.

makimaki

thanks for understanding me sir pBe. Im really a newbie. :(

I tried your code, and unfortunately the tables are overlapping from each other. how to solve this?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makimaki

• pBe

• ymg3

• ian egina

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you use the blocks attached at post#16? is your drawing units in "feet" and not "unitless"?

Its not overlapping on my initial test at all , the code will only ask you one time for table insertion point , while you're on the loop the next table would go the bottom of the first table.

I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for you makimaki.

Hang on, i think i know what you meant by overlapping.....

Listen, you need to use the blocks posted at post #16]

Edited by pBe

It's not overlapping anymore sir pBe. I just set the units to feet. :)

A request sir, how to do it that the user will be the one to select the insertion point after the first table?

The reason for this is that Im trying to produce a surveying plan, and sometimes there is a situation that there are too many lots, so if it will automatically insert the tables downward, the tables would go beyond the limits of the plan.

sorry for lots of request. But Im very grateful that you're helping me sir pBe. :)

....A request sir, how to do it that the user will be the one to select the insertion point after the first table?

The reason for this is that Im trying to produce a surveying plan, and sometimes there is a situation that there are too many lots, so if it will automatically insert the tables downward, the tables would go beyond the limits of the plan.

Really now, would it be easier to move the table after completing the lot selection? or even terminating the command Then start anew that way you have the main header on every column?

Its not that its hard to accommodate your request, its just that you should explore other options first than trying to custom fit the routine to your liking.

Here's an idea, send me a plane ticket to wherever you are and i will write the code for you in one sitting :rofl:

...sorry for lots of request. But Im very grateful that you're helping me sir pBe. :)

You are Welcome makimaki :) but "grateful" and flattery wont get you nowhere and wont help you at all with your study.

Try my suggestion and if that doesn't work for you then we'll work something out. Lucky for you i have nothing better to do :)

I get your point sir pBe. It's just that I'm a little bit pressured and bothered now for my time is running out. I do really get what you want that I'll learn while achieving what I want but time is my enemy right now. I need to defend this study tomorrow. Sir pBe, can I ask you one more favor please. In the help.dwg file, can you help me with the last table? the table with the title " Tie line from bllm no.1 . . ." ? will you help me with this sir?

You mean another table for TIE LINES?

BLLM number will always be No. 1"

Will the user be prompted for the BLLM coordinate? or are there any object entity [POIINT/CIRCLE/BLOCK] to be used as reference? since you are pressed for time, it should be one or the other and not both.

1. Yes sir, a table for TIE LINES. If you are seeing help.dwg, it's the fifth table.

2. No sir. I think the user would prompt what BLLM would it be.

3. The principle of this table sir is that there is a reference point "BLLM No. 1" (for help.dwg). The table shows the distance and bearing of lines from this reference point to the different corner # 1 of each lot including the mother lot (boundary). I suggest that the user will first input the Number of BLLM for the table title, then input the coordinates of the reference point (BLLM), then select the different corner # 1 of the lots to get its lines and bearing.

Hope you'd help me with this sir so I can defend tomorrow. A million thanks again. :)

makimaki

Thanks sir pBe. right now, its 5:45 pm and the defend will be tomorrow at 8am. So I still have 14 hours. I think it iss enough to polish everything including the powerpoint presentation. :)

Just remember , the functions used on these routines are easy to understand and DEFEND.

Now start studying the previous codes while i'm working on the TIE LINES routine. After all this You owe me big time makimaki.

Always refer to codes at post # 16 for new and updated codes and blocks

Edited by pBe

• 2 years later...