Appearance of the property bar

Hello!

I must have done something with my property bar because all of a sudden it's look like this (see attached file)

I want it to look like it use to, the normal way. what will i do?:o

Skärmklipp.jpg

Thanx for your answer, but that is not the problem. Before the "properties palette" looked similar to the "tool palette" but after whatever happened the three buttons "Extended data", "display" and "design" seems to taken the place of the properties palette. These buttons disappears when i use the propertieclose command. These buttons are also useless because nothing happens when i press them, they only turn light-grey...

ahaaa.. now i got it! the drawing area had in some strange way hidden the actual palette and was only showing the categories... my bad, problem solved :)

At some point the properties box had been moved past the edge of the AutoCad window. Then clicking back to the AutoCad window caused the AutoCad window to come to the front.