Editing Titleblock Attributes

MOD

Hi, I'm "newish" to this site, I use it a lot but this is the first time I actually post something

I have a problem;

The company I work for has a title block set up, they have a personalised company dropdown menu to insert the title block into your drawing, once inserted it prompts you to fill in the information, job number, name, etc.. I can only assume that this is an attribute.

Problem is the text inserted isn't centred correctly and I would like to fix this. When I open the title block template drawing, there appears to be no attributes, and in the space in which the prompted text is located is completely empty.

Any clues as to why this is? and how I can find the location of this attribute text?

I have tried ATTEDIT and ATTDISP and all the other ATT.... and it's telling me that I have no attributes in this drawing.

If I have no attributes then where is this prompted text coming from?

Help

It's difficult guessing at an answer, can you post a copy of the block (delete the company logo in a copy if need be, just leave the layout intact). It could be visibility states? it could be lisp driven? but seeing the block would allow someone to give a better answer.

personalised company dropdown menu
Its obvious its a lisp etc so when you double click the text its made, is it just that TEXT in which case its not block attributes. A 2nd thing if you insert a block via lisp it will prompt line by line for the values or you can use a custom dialouge etc.