MV Parst - Error

ineedCAD

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask You about this error

mep_error_01.PNG

Im trying to start define my own Mv Part but this stop me :)

Did you figure it out, or do you still need help?

I can't read what the error message says. Could you type the message in?

In the modeling branch of the hierarchy in the auto layout folder did you right click on layout data and select a placement point. I think this will hang things up in finishing a part, if it does not know the origin of the part for placement.

There are a few sticking points, let me know if you are still looking for a fix.

No no, im stil waiting for help or clue.

I will provide large screen schot but a little bit later,

its something about problems :

component/part parameter not validate

error level 1

I am not at my computer to try to walk through this right now.

Since the error says part type parameter not valid, I would look into the top folder on the left where it says "part configuration". Look to see if all four levels have bee assigned. If I remember right the first two are configured when you start building the part. They are hard coded. The next two levels break the part down further. Make sure they both have something written in them.

I don't see any model geometry or solids in the screen shot, so I cant tell how far along in the process you are. I don't see any visible work planes either.

Is there any way you could copy your part into an empty part catalog and post it here so I could take a better look later?

When I get home I will grab some tutorials that I saved and send them to you. The one is good because the mistakes have not been edited out. That helped me because I learned how to fix my problems the way he fixed his. They always seem to be the same pitfalls.

I was not able to send you a private message with the link, so check your Visitor messages for the link.

I will disable the link in a few days.