A start up logo question

Hi. I want to ask samething. How i can load my logo after autocad logo when autocad start ?

Can i do it throu acaddoc.lsp ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Yes, you can load your own logo at session start, but not using AutoLISP natively.

You'd have to use external COM Objects via Visual LISP, but this will still execute in the same process / thread, slowing down session start ultimately.

To truly display your own splash without affecting sessions start speed, you'll have to look to DOSLib (ARX), or roll your own .NET LispFunction Method.

Cheers

If your happy to wait till autocad has finished loading then you could display an image with either a timer or a click ok button. Not sure how big an image DCl will support, mine are generally small. DOSLIB may have something.

2nd thought make an image/block/something part of your startup dwt and ask on command line press any key etc and image is erased and purged so no longer in DWT.

No longer have to look up to see whats going on

Office.jpg

it is too complicaded . Can any one give some exaples. is any opltion in tools --> opltions --> genetal tab , a path or something easy to change ?

:(

Thanks

How does adding your logo speed up the loading of AutoCAD, improve the usability of the product or increase your productivity?

Isn't the splash screen embedded in a .dll? Couldn't the original splash screen be swapped out for a custom splash screen by editing the appropriate .dll using something like Resource Hacker? Just asking. Got no real interest in doing it.