2016 and Acaddoc.lsp

resullins

Previously, I have always used my acaddoc.lsp to load all my custom programs upon starting AC. It seems AC 2016 doesn't automatically load that file. Do I need to rename it? What file is this model year looking for?

Works the same for me in 2016 as it did in previous versions, Is the folder where acaddoc.lsp is located included in your Support File Support Path and Trusted Locations? (Tools > Options > Files )

It was definitely in the Support Files, but not in trusted locations. I've never really paid attention to that! I'll try it!

Ok... mine is still not working. I have 5 or 6 programs I need to load on startup. Locations are in my trusted files list, in my support files path, and it's still not working. I really need these things to load!

While you wait for better advice, try the old

(findfile "acaddoc.lsp")

and verify there is only one of those in the search path.

While you wait for better advice, try the old

(findfile "acaddoc.lsp")

and verify there is only one of those in the search path.

It came back with "C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2016\\support\\acaddoc.lsp" Which is definitely right.

@Patrick: I've heard a lot of horror stories about the SS just not working some times... but maybe that's not true?