Autocad 2000 lsp to load x,y,z

rlshound

As ridiculous as this may sound...does anybody have a lsp to load x,y,z cordinates from an asc2 file into Autocad 2000?

Thank you

Dont need a lisp can use excel to make a script file or even paste direct to command line. The asc2 file ? You need to post a sample, also CIV3D will read a points file but will convert to CIV3D points. Another www.lee-mac.com pretty sure he has a xyz in. There are heaps out there did you do a bit of a Google?

Hello Bigal, Thanks for getting back to me...here's the csv file. I tried your copy/paste method and it worked. Thats good for section breakdown but when it comes to a topo I was hoping to directly download somehow? I'm at this time relegated to using Autocad 2000 and trying to make it work in the mean time. Do you know if youi can generate a surface model with contours using this? Any ideas would be appreciated. Have been googling although I'd rather be swimming in Australia. Thanks! rlshound

T1SR7ES17.CSV.txt

You have CIV3D just read it straight in via POINTS from the ribbon or menu, just use PENZD add to a Point group say Surface. Then just create a surface from point Group Surface.

Surface1.jpg

pencil.png

Import pts.jpg