Run a lisp once (add support path)

MastroLube

Hello everyone!

I've developed a little program for autocad and compiled an installer with innosetup.

I need to add a custom support path for make it works but i don't know how to do it in the right way.

I just found this addremovesupportpaths from Lee Mac, but how to run it ONCE?

Thanks guys,

Dennis

Sorry, what do you mean by 'run it ONCE'?

Unless you are evaluating the function within a loop or automatically on startup, it should already only be evaluated once.

However, note that the new security features of AutoCAD 2014 onwards will prevent any code from running outside of a trusted support path, hence, the user would need to load the program from a trusted support path before the program could modify the list of support paths - which seems to defeat the purpose of your task.

Lee

oh didn't know :/

end user will _appload my lisp and add a trusted path manually, right? That is a bad news

Ps. for once I intended only a time and not every time i run the lisp (something that expired when i run it for the first time) :D

Run something once you need to write something somewhere say a Registry entry and check it if exist dont do again. Or just write to a file "Installed"