Access and edit scale properties of the Scale list

jnky

G'day!

I have a large number of drawings that are using the following scale:

Name: Metres 1:500 ..... Scale: 1=0.5

But some of the xrefs use the following

Name: Metres 1:500 ..... Scale: 2=1

Is there a way I can access and edit the Scale properties using Visual Lisp or even .net?

I've tried inspecting the ACAD object model but cant see where the annotation scales are accessed.

Thanks in advance

Sounds like your mixing MM and Metres, 1000mm/500 = 2 1000/250 = 4 etc hence the numbers displayed. You did not mention sheet size as we use A1but plot normally at 1=2 producing A3 sheets.

Drawings are A1 and printed at a factor of 2 in the plotting lisps, both xrefs and drawings are in metres

If we were mixing mm and M then wouldn't it be 1=0.5 for M and 1=500 for mm in a meters environment?

The actual problem we are facing is that the annotation scales from the xrefs are coming through as Metres 1:500_Xref because even though Metres 1:500 exists in the drawing Autocad reads it as a different scale (2:1 ratio), the two files have come from two different templates (one of which is client supplied and the other our own in house standards and here lies the difference)