pf oleson subdivision cannot see drawing in paper space

md2512

Sounds like a viewport scaling issue. What scale did you assign to the viewport?

BTW...the is a subforum for Student Questions. You'll find many regarding the P-F projects.

Unfortunately in this case those discussions probably will not include the mention of viewports unless I brought the subject up. Why? Because as far as I know the Penn-Foster AutoCAD projects did not utilize paper space layouts and viewports. Everything was done in model space. Perhaps they have finally changed the project outlines to include this? Without a copy of the Oleson Village PDF project outline I can only speculate.

Welcome to CADTutor. :)

Did you create, or is there already a VIEWPORT in paperspace?

If not, it won't show up.

Modelspace only shows up in Paperspace, through a VIEWPORT, which is like a window looking into your Modelspace.

Also, if all the other didn't work, check that the Viewport is ON.

Could also be a case of something way off in never never land.

Could you post a screenshot of your Paperspace please?

A picture would be worth a million words, and help us cut to the chase, and wrap this up in a couple more posts, as opposed to 20, without a graphic. In that way you will be back to work in a matter of minutes. :)

• 2 weeks later...