Annotative attributes; only one scale shows.

Myself and a colleague are setting up new annotative blocks and we are trying to add annotative attributes to our door blocks. The trouble is that the attributes only seem to show up in one scale. Is this a bug or is there a variable I need to change?

My colleague just changed his annoautoscale to 4 and they have appeared but I seem to recall problems at my last place where you wound up with 10+ bits of each text if people weren't careful with their drawing scales.

You need to make sure that every annotation scale defined in the drawing, is also defined in the block definition...

A simple way is to not make the attributes annotative, just the entire block. The attributes are then a part of an annotative object and will scale with it. The attributes are not showing because they were created within the block editor and picked up the view scale there. Once the block editor is closed they cannot accept automatic view scale adding or any other edits other than changing the attribute text values. Thus they will only be visible in the original view scale.

Morning Chaps. My colleague appears to have found the answer. OBJECTSCALE then select the relevant block, add the scales you want, then ATTSYNC. You may have to ATTSYNC every scale once the scale is set in model or paper space.