Solidworks or SolidEdge

VIC842

Hi everyone

Just looking for some Pro's and Con's to each of them... And why one seems better than the other...

I have researched both but just want to hear from some ppl who have experience with them...

I am currently using AutoCAD Mechanical 2015... Thinking of switching the dept. to one of the above...

Thanks for any help

Vic

Why not Inventor? I mean you can get the Product Design Suite which has AutoCAD Mech, Inventor and more for just a bit more than just Acad Mech.

We do have the Design Suite... Never really liked the way Inventor worked... And my clients that are looking for model data are usually running Solidworks... Just seems like the right way to go...

Vic

For sure... I will be running AutoCAD Mechanical and Solidworks in parallel for the next 5 years, that file management wont get confusing at all... Haha

How can I snag that AVATAR... That is awesome...

Vic