Red "x"

blatz.boy

Cursorbadge = 1

Are you on 2012? I thought cursor badges were added to 2015. If it is 2015 and you do not have this variable you'll need the 2015 update patch

Are you in PEDIT? (VERTEX) That info would be helpful. In PEDIT the red X shows you which vertex you are editing, and no that one will not go away.

My apologies...I haven't been on in a while and haven't updated my version. Yes, I am running Architecture 2015. I tried Crusorbadge and it was not recognized. Can you provide a link to instructions on how to update my version? Thanks.

You're welcome blatz.boy (do they even sell that any more?) glad I could help though probably not so much on the update link you asked for.

They still sell the label with beer inside of it....but its not the same brew as years ago. That name actually became my handle due to a border collie I had. The breeder's named the whole litter after obscure Milwaukee breweries and I like the name and didn't change it. Best dog I ever had.