Paperspace tabs

DODGE

Hi guys

Just a quick question re the paperspace tabs.

I quite often have upto 20 to 100 paperspace tabs at one time. I know this must be a dumb question, but is there a quick way to navigate through them. For instance if i want to go from number 1 to say number 50 in one go how do i do this. Also is there a way to change the paperspace tabs to diff colours like in Excel.

Thanks Guys

Dodge8)

I quite often have upto 20 to 100 paperspace tabs at one time. I know this must be a dumb question, but is there a quick way to navigate through them. For instance if i want to go from number 1 to say number 50 in one go how do i do this.

Never been a fan of multi-layout 'sheet' drawings; instead I use single layout drawings with Sheet Set Manager. :thumbsup:

Also is there a way to change the paperspace tabs to diff colours like in Excel.

I cannot go into detail due to NDA, but you should consider signing up for AutoCAD Customer Council here: https://beta.autodesk.com

At the command line you can type

CTAB

LAYOUT50

I like having multiple tabs but with that many you may want to also use Sheet Set Manager.

GOTO GOTO includes my clumsy fingers version note Model is 0 every other product has a GOTO. If you think you have a hundered and want last do 111

(defun gotolay ( / alllayouts lay num)
(setq num (getint "\nEnter tab number"))
(setq alllayouts (vla-get-Layouts (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object))))
(SETQ LAYNUM 0)
(vlax-for x alllayouts
(Setq laynum (+ 1 laynum))
) ;total number of layouts
(if (> num laynum)
(setq num (- laynum 1))
)
(vlax-for lay alllayouts
(if (= num (vla-get-taborder lay))
 (setvar "ctab" (vla-get-name lay))
) ; if
) ; for