Problem in Inventor 2016

alijahed

Hi All,

As I was expected problems and more problems!!!

Please.... Autodesk just leave it alone... the more you play with this software the more problems you create.

Instead of keep altering the facade and the opening interface do something that is less annoying.

Well... Please see the attached file.

Inside of and assembly, I've created a sketch on a part's face.

Now I want to put dimensions but when I hover the mouse over the sketch the face of the part get selected not the sketch!!! in 2014 (which swear to GOD I get back to that for the next project) it is not like that.

They try to make it clever but it becomes the most stupid and unfriendly piece of software.:x:x:x:x:x

2016.jpg

I'm using 2016 and I am not having that problem.

In your image you are using the Start Sketch command as well and not the Dimension command.

I'm using 2016 and I am not having that problem.

In your image you are using the Start Sketch command as well and not the Dimension command.

Something must be wrong because now it is working!

Attached is another printscreen from yesterday. I was trying to find the middle point (Normally lock in to it by a green point) but wasn't like that!!!

But this morning it is working!!!

With regards to my yesterday post, that was the printscreen after I had escaped the "Dimension" command. As you see (on the attached file) to put my dimensions around that slot I've forced to turn the part visibility off!

No idea what is going on...

2016_2.jpg