VP Freeze of all layer thawed when save

jonathanpiette

Interesting! If you delete the dynamic callout bloc. Purge. Reinsert ANY of the bloc from that Design Center... Problem is still there!!!!

I also put the dynamic bloc in model instead of layout. Problem is not happening. When I create a dynamic bloc in layout (a simple square rotating) problem not happening! It only happen with the dyn bloc from the design center!!

That's weird...!

Just found an old drawing in who I had the same problem. I checked. The problem source is different. In layout 001, if you save, the problem happen. (Every layer become visible) if you delete the second layout (003) the problem is not happenning..

This problem is random and happen in many of my 3D drawing, on different Cad version and different computers. it DRIVES ME INSANE!!!! So this bug HAVE to be a Autocad bug!!!

Here another file where you can witness the bug: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6poqdp3xgijz5l/test7.dwg?dl=0

Edited by jonathanpiette

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jonathanpiette

• ReMark

• RobDraw

• steven-g

Top Posters In This Topic