Penn-Foster -HVAC Grade Report

Hondatek

I have submitted my drawings and I have received a grade of 80. witch I think its great considering the not so great instruction. Remark They sent me the correct drawing if you care to have them. now i'm half way done with the Electrical drawings. I have saved the Civil for last as the horizontal and vertical scales are giving me a hard time to understand. Thanks everyone for your support.

hvacp1.jpg

hvacp2.jpg

hvacp3.jpg

Remark. correct. PDF's. yet this is not the best course in the world but I have learned alot about using AutoCad. and to be honest it's fun to me. I know weird. I want to Thank everyone that had helped answer my questions along the way. I still have a 91 average in the course. i'm doing electrical elective today and finish the civic so I can submit and be done. I will be posting soon. Thanks again.