Penn-foster electrical grade report

Hondatek

HELLO EVERYONE,

Got a 100 on the electrical project. post screen shots. I have submitted the Civil and Elective Electrical. finally finished the course. my average is now a 92. now we wait to see grade on Civil and elective. Thanks Remark and everyone for the help.

elect p1.jpg

elect p2.jpg

• 3 months later...

Congratulations !!! Hondatek!!! I almost finish Penn Foster! Got 100 grade for pre-last exam electrical... Now working on Elective .. and i am stuck on Structural drafting , its run me crazy they don't give complete information. I will really appreciate any help for structural drafting . Maybe you can sent me a screenshot of structural plates , at least like that i will know do i on the right track.

Thank you a lot

Good luck and success for your business !:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i Just started electrical elective. this is how is look my floorplan 4-A. If somebody done it, please share screenshots of project 9. Thank you and Good luck everyone!!

Screenshot 2015-11-03 08.52.19.jpg

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a copy/pdf of the lesson book (not the project booklet) for Penn Foster Electrical and Electronic Schematic Drafting with AutoCAD. It is the booklet to study for project # 054043, this project is NOT the Elective Project. I have misplaced my booklet and need it to do the project. Thanks in advance!

The booklets are for students to study before they create their projects. I actually found my copy! Thanks and Happy New Year.

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering whether the final elective project need to be chosen more than one. It was described as choose atleast 1. so i assume i need to complete only 1??. Seeing people do more than one elective on these threads is kinda making me worried since i dont have time to complete two 😕 and i planned it for ending by doing one elective. I thought maybe i will ask here since i get replies faster here.I am planning on doing electrical elective. I recently completed the electrical one (non-elective project) and got a 100, and confident to proceed with elective choice also as electric. 

14 hours ago, ReMark said:

Students need to complete at least one elective project.  One is all that is required.  There is no need to complete two.

Thanks ReMark !