Error message disables Acad.

fostertom

What to do about this error msg;attachment.php?attachmentid=54534&cid=1&stc=1relating to a file created in Acad 2006 and now being opened in Acad 2009? Other earlier and later version-numbers of same filedo not show this message.

As soon as this file is opened, this error mesage shows, can't be dismissed and I can't do anything in Acad; only way is to Ctrl-Alt-Del close Acad.

error.JPG

Does this file exist at this location ?

If so rename to say .xxx so not found. Then use a current CTB.

If exist use recover and try opening drawing this should check for errors as it opens.

Thanks. No, I see that ...\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2006\ doesn't exist, only ...\AutoCAD 2009\.

Does this mean that all the contents of what used to be in a \AutoCAD 2006\ folder have been moved to a new \AutoCAD 2009\ folder, and the 06 one deleted - I guess as an update when I uninstalled Acad 2006 and installed Acad 2009?

The relevant .ctb file does exist in the 09\... folder and all other files new and old that I've opened so far must use that - but this particular file still looks in the 06\... folder. Is that correct? How do I redirect that? Recover doesn't do it.