Problems with colors changing when loading dwg

SuperJonas

Hello.

I am having problems when importing an dwg file to Autocad 2016. This dwg file is already completed and have been used to generate an pdf file to print the plan with, but when I open it some of the colors change.

To easy show what I mean I attach a picture showing the difference:(

Any easy solution for a beginner like me? :unsure::)

Many thanks in advance.

dwg.JPG

To create a pdf you plot, if you edit the CTB a blue line can now be plotted green ! The second comparing Model to Paperspace you can have 1 object but 2 different colours also. This screwed with me by one of our guys who thought it would be a good idea to change colours in a mview go across to the far right in the layer manager.

Hello Bigal,

Thanks alot for your response, much appreciated.

I dont really understand what you are saying is the solution to my problem, what should I do to fix this? You have to write for dummies on this one mate :D

Sorry re read your post your saying it changes when you open how are you comparing it do you still have an old version to open it up with ? Can you post a dwg. Are you comparing a paper copy ?

I have the original dwg file that has been used to generate the pdf file from, but the colors are off when Im opening it in autocad? Its not a papercopy, its dwg and pdf files.