Drawing, realview and smooth lines?

folo

Im using Solidworks 2015 and im using the Realview hack to enable Realview graphics in my drawing. However, all the lines in my drawing are really rough and jagged, is there any way to anti-alias the lines so they become smooth?

Ive tried to enable full scene anti-aliasing but my GPU doesn't support it so that is out of the question.

Is there any other way?

The reason for all of this is that I want to be able to create multiple views of a product in the drawing view and be able to have them in different ratios (1:5, 1:20, detail view, etc) in one view, which I then can save as a JPG.

All of that works now, but the quality is not good enough considering the poorly rendered lines.

Under 'Options' > 'Document Properties' > 'image Quality' adjust the resolution to 'High'.

What exactly is a Realview hack? Are you doing this because your graphics card is not up to the task? i don't understand what this is doing.

• 3 weeks later...

Stevie, Realview hack is something used when your graphics card isn't supported and hence realview isn't active. Its glitchy and i don't suggest trying it. I never use realview anyways:)

To the OP, you can save images as a JPG from the Part/Assembly environment. Might be better to save off the images individually that way? I don't think i've run into the issue you are talking about.