New line type and font

CADMAN57

There wasn't anything wrong with the line type definition. The problem lies in the fact that civil 3D won't recognize an obliquing angle that's assigned to a text style. The angle has to be contained in the shape file assigned to the text style, such as italic.shx and gbeitc.shx...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADMAN57

• eldon

• ReMark

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There wasn't anything wrong with the line type definition. The problem lies in the fact that civil 3D won't recognize an obliquing angle that's assigned to a text style. The angle has to be contained in the shape file assigned to the text style, such as italic.shx and gbeitc.shx...

One learns something everyday.

How trying of AutoCAD to single out Civil 3D for this inconsiderate behaviour.

not sure what you mean...

ditto

Sometimes statements are taken literally instead of idiomatically as they were intended to be. International mores vary, and I try generally to stick with facts.

Have a good day :D

ahhhhhh...got it...my remark about not doing anything. Nothing meant by it - only that you don't learn unless you work. Certainly not my intent to offend, and if I did, earnest apologies...

For those who might be interested....

In the June 2015 issue of AUGI Hot News there is an article entitled "AutoCAD Civil 3D: Creating custom line types with oblique text style." Check the AUGI website.