autocad file cannot be opened

Guest amospiazza

Guest amospiazza

I CAN'T OPEN MY AUTOCAD FILE. A TEXT BOX POPS UP AND SAYS THE MEMORY IS DANGEROUSLY LOW AND ASKS IF I WANT TO CONTINUE. IF I SAY YES, THE BOX KEEPS COMING BACK. IF I SAY NO, THE BOX KEEPS COMING BACK. I KNOW I NEED TO OPEN THIS FILE AND DELETE SOME HATCHES. HOW CAN I DO THIS?

tHANKS.

I CAN'T OPEN MY AUTOCAD FILE. A TEXT BOX POPS UP AND SAYS THE MEMORY IS DANGEROUSLY LOW AND ASKS IF I WANT TO CONTINUE. IF I SAY YES, THE BOX KEEPS COMING BACK. IF I SAY NO, THE BOX KEEPS COMING BACK. I KNOW I NEED TO OPEN THIS FILE AND DELETE SOME HATCHES. HOW CAN I DO THIS?

tHANKS.

The message needs to be heeded. Your computer memory is inadequate or being used up with lots of other programs running at the same time as AutoCad. turn off the other programs and reboot the computer, or if that fails the only alternative is to use a stronger workstation. By the way, all caps is considered yelling, and rude, on the internet.

Same advice (re: partial open) I gave the OP (a.k.a. - kasperwolter) at another forum (June 16th). NukeCad tried helping him too. The OP never responded to either of us. Now he asks the same question here?

Maybe he's looking for a 3rd and 4th opinion? :P

It's funny though, a week later he's still asking the same question? Must not be that important.

Or he's a spammer. :glare:

Found this just now, posted by teresa 2 years ago: http://www.justanswer.com/software/7btf7-can-t-open-autocad-file-text-box-pops-says.html#

Also found the same exact question posted on several other forums, All caps, word for word.

This thread is a waste of time. Amospiazza is now banned and this thread is closed.